PLEASE NOTE: INSTALLATION DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVING COMPUTER COVER.
THE ONLY TOOL REQUIRED IS A SLOT SCREWDRIVER.
ENCLOSED PARTS: THE INSTRUCTION/PARTS LIST/WARRANTY SHEET, COOLER-BOOSTER, PARTS PACKET CONSISTING OF 3 5/8" SCREWS, 1 1/4" SCREW, 1 STANDOFF, 4 WASHERS.
1. Remove the power supply’s upper right screw (1) and replace it with the standoff or spacer from the supplied parts. Finger tighten. This holds the power supply in place.
2. Remove the lower left screw (2). Replace with the provided 5/8" screw and washer. (This screw is 1 of 3.) The washer fits under the screw head.
3. Remove the upper left (3) and lower right (4) screws from the power supply.
4. Slide the COOLER-BOOSTER from right to left onto the lower left screw under the washer and screw head. Push the unit onto the standoff (1).
5. Install remaining two 5/8" screws and washers into the upper left (3) and lower right (4) power supply screw holes with washers under the screw heads.
6. Install the shortest (1/4") and last screw and washer into the standoff (1) with the washer under the screw head.
7. Tighten all four power supply screws (1,2,3,4).
8. Plug the power cord into a power strip outlet or wall outlet.
9. Use power switch attached to power cord to apply power. Make certain power is applied as the ball bearing low-friction fan will free-wheel from computer power supply fan exhaust without power applied.
This unit carries a Limited 1-Year Warranty from date of purchase.
Your purchase of this product is very appreciated.
For Technical support Questions, Please Click Below for Email.
Mandrill Corporation · P.O. Box 33848 · San Antonio, TX 78265-3848 · 210-341-6155
Copyright © 2001 Custom Publishing. All rights reserved.